Friday, September 25, 2009

2009 Bday Throwdown

The Disc Golf Adventures - My good buddy Jeff and I celebrate back to back birthdays in September and usually partake in some sort of cooperative antics each year. This year was no exception. My little brother Brad and I road tripped up the I-5 back home, to Fairfield, CA to join forces with some guys I've had the pleasure of calling my 'best buds' since age 4. The results are documented in this fun little short I put together full of Beer Pong, Disc Golf, Basketball Tournaments, Football Games, and more Beer Pong. All in all, couldn't have asked for a better birthday. CHEERS!

Starring: Mike Jines, Jared Cleaver, Nick Rolley, Brad Jines, Steve English, Matt Tapia, Drew Speets, Alan Moore, Janet Meyer, Kaleigh Heathcote, Dima, Nicole, and awesomeness.
Music: Pretty Lights & Girl Talk
Thanks: Keystone 30 packs, Vaca Valley Disc Golf, B. Gale Wilson, Matt Byrd, Jamaal P., and Barack Obama.



1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Huntington Beach, CA, United States
2006 B.A. in Media, University of California, San Diego. Professionally working in Film/Video/Live since 2004.